What makes human beings be different from other animals is we have instincts – five sensors：
- visual－Take a look at the green fields everywhere.
- hearing－Listen to the most natural sounds.
- smell－Smells all over the earth with aromas and flowers
- touch－Let the skin feel the breeze and the sun.
- feeling－Really experience with your heart.
And when you ride a bike, you can express your feelings together with five senses. Life is a big journey. Everyone has his own unique way of traveling different from others. There are many kinds of travel media. By cycling, you can use the five senses of cycling to stimulate the content of your own bike.